Feel the comfort
People who opt for leather upholstery love what’s special. It is for precisely this reason that renowned cabinet makers, architects, interior designers and carpenters have been purchasing high-quality leather from Wollsdorf Leder for decades. They appreciate our up-to-the-minute stock range with its wide variety of qualities and colours that can be called off quickly and even in small quantities. Industrial furniture producers on the other hand see Wollsdorf Leder primarily as a flexible supplier that delivers on schedule and as a provider of solutions - even for enquiries developed specifically for the customer. Common to all is the clear commitment to exclusivity. This also applies to our choice of partners.
Quality You Can Rely On
Creating allure and well-being in real living conditions requires more than attractive design and top-class material. It requires that measure of safety that can only be guaranteed by perfect workmanship. Thus in production we combine effective surface protection harmoniously with quality factors such as breathability, warmth and feel. A secure foundation for new ideas in living.
Our range of applications in furniture production
- Solutions for the property sector: Leather in classic colours such as Paloma, Mammut, Finesse, Eurosoft, Euroglazed, Paloma exklusive, etc. for office chairs, reception area furniture, imposing seating, wall claddings, etc.
- Solutions for the domestic sector: Leather with accentuated pebble grain or embossed such as Alpin 88, Sattelleder, Oslo, Paloma, Mammut, Monaco, Nappa exklusive, etc. for chairs, benches, sofas, all types of upholstered furniture, etc.
- Special applications: Book covers (Paloma, Mammut), (motorcycle) clothing (Oslo), wall and table claddings (Mammut, Paloma), marine leather (Paloma, Mammut, Oslo), etc.
Our products for furniture manufacture
Optionally or on request
- 141 colours permanently in stock
- Special colours on request
- Numerous items (Paloma, Antigo, Mammut, Oslo, Alpin, Sattelleder permanently in stock)
- Thicknesses between 0.9 - 3.0 mm
- Chrome-tanned/alternatively tanned(FOC) leather
- Aniline finish
- Semi-aniline finish
- Natural grain / embossed
- Whole hides / die-cut parts
- COOL finish for reduced heating in sunlight
- SPS (Surface Protection System) to reduce soiling
- ANTI-STATIC finish on black leather
- Scotchguard finish
- MEDICALS: antibacterial, disinfectant resistant, SPS finish with easiness to clean (e.g. blood, urine etc.)
- Flameproof finish [in acc. with FAR 25.853 (a) Appendix F Part 1 (a), (I), (II)]
- Perforated / unperforated