Automotive Leather - Aftersales: Huge Selection, Top Quality
The high demands of our customers for exclusivity and quality are met by leather from Wollsdorf Leder not only in the basic product but also in the area of after-sales. Saddleries, refitters and tuning companies benefit from our extensive selection of colours and qualities as well as our high level of flexibility regarding delivery. There are over 40 different colours and countless different embossing patterns and perforations always available.
The Quality Advantages of Wollsdorf Leather
- Leather of first-class quality
- Excellent processing and performance properties
- Soft, pleasant tactile quality with high wear resistance
- Easy-care, long lifetime
- Special finish for the automotive industry
- Environmentally compatible production methods
Areas of Use & Range
Used for: seats, headrests, armrests, door trims.
Extensive range available from stock even as half hides.
Also available on request:
- Exclusive: Untreated, full grain, only lightly pigmented nappa leather
- Montana and Classic: Corrected, embossed and pigmented full grain
leather for a uniform grain appearance and better cutting (less waste)
- Over 40 colours permanently in stock
- Leather thickness 1.0 - 1.3 mm
- 1/2 hides may be perforated with different designs.
- Special colours
- Countless embossing patterns
- Shrink-optimised leather, e.g. for instrument panels
- Steering wheel leather and leather for airbag trims
- “Cool” automotive leather which heats up less in direct sunlight